Specialist Groundcare hire machinery available on both short and long term hire for sports turf, arborists, councils, recreation grounds and more.
Welcome to The Burdens Group Groundcare Hire Division which is based out of our North Kyme depot near Sleaford in Lincolnshire.
For some 30 years our Groundcare Hire has delivered exceptional service and we are proud to boast one of the largest and most modern fleet of hire machinery in the UK and being part of The Burdens Group, we have the flexibility to reinvest in new machinery, keeping our fleet to a very high standard, therefore maximising productivity of the machinery and utilising the latest technology.
We can offer a wide range of specialist Groundcare equipment for both professional and domestic customers across the counties of Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Rutland and into Yorkshire including:
- Professional mowing equipment including walk behind mowers, ride-on mowers, remote-control mowers, various types of flail mowers and side arm flails
- Renovation, aeration and conditioning equipment including rotavators, power rakes, seeders, top dressers, scarifiers, aerators, fertiliser spreaders, stone buriers, greens rollers and more
- Compact tractors and loaders
- Wood chippers, chainsaws, brushcutters, turf cutters, edgers, hedge trimmers, blowers, leaf collectors, brushes and sweepers and more
Delivery to any part of the UK will be considered for Groundcare equipment that is needed on short or long term hire, so please get in touch with us if this is something you are interested in, as we can offer exceptional rates especially for long term hire.
Sectors Using Professional Groundcare Equipment Hire
- Turf care contractors
- Sports turf and turf growers
- Garden centres and glass houses
- Recreational parks and sports fields
- Pitch renovations
- Large estates and stately homes,
- Golf courses
- Cricket pitches, football pitches, polo pitches and rugby pitches
- Race circuits
- Horse and greyhound stadiums
- Tennis courts and bowling greens
- Equestrian centres
- Landscapes and landscape contractors
- Event management and corporate events
- Shows and showgrounds
- Leisure parks, activity centres and theme parks
- Housing associations
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Councils and municipal areas
- Prison grounds
- Internal drainage boards
- Plant propagators and germinators
- Environmental Agencies
- Caravan parks, hotel grounds and holiday resorts
- Woodland lodges
- Caravan, motorhome and camping sites
- Fishing lakes
- Heritage sites and associations
- Water parks
- National Trust, areas of outstanding beauty and nature reserves
- Airports, civil aviation, RAF bases and heritage airfields
- Farm parks and Zoos
- Highway maintenance and highway maintenance contractors
- Building and construction sites
- Civil Engineering and civil engineering contractors
- Utility companies and utility contractors
- Water Boards
- Smallholder farmer
Why Hire From The Burdens Group Groundcare Hire Division?
There are many benefits of hiring over buying outright and these include:
- Fixed costs
- Minimise inventory
- Right equipment for the job
- No need for storage
- No maintenance costs
- Increased borrowing capacity
- No disposal costs
- Cost control
- Equipment control
- Taxation benefits
- Conservation of capital
- No obsolescence
Short, Medium or Long Term Hire
We do realise that every job or work situation has its own challenges, so being able to price the job accurately from the start is vitally important for all concerned.
This is why we offer both short and long term hire rates that are fixed for the duration of the contract and means you will know all your machinery costs from the very beginning and will have no unpleasant surprises.
Our Groundcare short or long term hire rates can vary from one day, one week, one month, a season, an entire year or even longer if needed and we can even come and look at the job again with you to make sure you get the best machine for the application it is being used for.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the hirer to insure the machinery on hire against theft or loss and the hirer is also liable for any repair costs, breakages or damage caused to the hire machinery whilst under their care.
The hire machine must also be returned in a presentable condition and be clean and tidy throughout. Any accessories supplied with the hire machine must also be returned with the machine clean and tidy and in full working order.
Please view our hire terms and conditions for more information.
Groundcare Hire Collection and Delivery
From the very start of the hire process, once we are know what equipment you will need, we will give you the cost of delivery and collection.
This cost will include delivery and collection to and from your site or to the place it is required and at a pre-arranged time to suit you.
Our Groundcare staff are fully trained to the BAGMA installation scheme and are very experienced in the use of all our Groundcare hire machinery and will happily demonstrate the operation of the equipment and stay with you until you are satisfied that you will be able to use it safely and efficiently.
Groundcare Hire Support
In the unlikely event of a hire machine encountering a problem, we have a team of fully qualified technicians who can help rectify any problems quickly and efficiently. This helps keep any downtime to a minimum and maximises productivity of the machine.
Our staff can help and advice on your needs before, during and after the hire, to ensure you know you are getting the right tools needed for the job in hand. From pre-preparation of the job, to carrying out the job and finally any course of action needed after finishing the job to ensure everything runs smoothly.
We can also provide maintenance plans for long term hire, to ensure from arriving on your site, to returning the machine at the end of the hire period, that you have complete piece of mind knowing the hire machine is comprehensively looked after.
For long term hire should your machine be out of action due to a breakdown for more than 48 hours, then we will do our utmost to find you a replacement vehicle to get you going again.
For any enquiries about our Groundcare Hire options please contact our Groundcare Hire department.