A range of finance products to help you get the agricultural machinery you need
Machinery Finance Made Easy
If you are looking to finance your next machine, whether this be farm machinery, groundcare machinery or plant machinery, here at the Burdens Group, we can help you with a range of finance products suited to your individual circumstances.
Our close relationships with our finance providers means that we can usually get a finance deal that is suitable for you. Or at least find one that will help you get the machine you need, whatever industry you are in including:
- Golf courses
- Landscape maintenance
- Building sites
- Sports turf and clubs
- Recreation grounds
- Vegetable and salad machinery
- Produce handling equipment
- Potato and root vegetable machinery
Our finance department facilitates the underwriting of several million pounds each year and has over 30 years of experience.
Types Of Machinery Finance
We can offer a range of machinery finance options including, but not limited to:
- Hire purchase – This type of financial product gives you ownership of the machine at the end of the agreement, after all payments have been made. With hire purchase it is usual that you pay all of the VAT at the start of the agreement with no more VAT to pay after, but it is possible to defer the VAT if desired.
- Finance lease – This type of financial product is where the ownership remains with the finance company and it is different to Hire Purchase in that the VAT is due on each payment and not all at the start of the agreement.
- Contract hire – This type of financial product has VAT on each payment and is for an agreed period of time and at the end of the agreement, the machine will be returned to the finance company. Contract hire may include varying levels of maintenance as part of the contract.
- Unsecured loan – This type of financial product allows you to purchase machinery or an asset and there are no VAT implications and you own the machinery or asset from the very start.
You should always seek professional advice from an accountant on the best type of finance to suit your business needs. We do not offer advice. Terms and conditions will apply and finance is subject to status.
If you would like to discuss any of the options for machinery finance or asset finance please get in touch with our finance department.