This New Holland CR9.80 Intellicruise Combine Harvester for Sale UK is our demonstration harvester and has specification that includes:
- 544hp engine Stage V C13
- 30ft Varifeed Header and Twin Hydraulic Side Knives
- 372 GPS receiver and Range Point signal with new Nav 11 Controller with Telematics (Telematics subscription by New Holland for 3 years starting 2021 harvest (Range Point signal included for 2021 season only)
- 900/60R38 Michelin Cerexbib very high flexion traction wheel tyres
- 620/70R26 Michelin Cerexbib very high flexion steering wheel tyres
- 12,500 litre grain tank
- Unloading auger with angled spout and 126 litres/second unload speed (5.5m + 1.3m extension)
- Climate Control
- Reverse Camera (can be wired to 3)
- Chaff spreader with Positive Straw Discharge
- Opti-clean Cleaning Shoe
- Air Compressor with 10m hose and air gun
- Engine blow-off kit
- Lateral Float with front face adjustment
- DFR with Reverser
- Twin 22” Rotary Cylinders
- Twin pitch rotors
- Remote adjustable rotor vanes
- Fire Extinguisher
- 24 litre water reservoir and soap dispenser
- 2 x Intelliview 4 Colour Touch Screen Monitor
- Deluxe seat (air suspended, pan angle & depth adjustable, lumbar support, headrest, seat heating and cooling)
- Portable Service Light
- Yield and Moisture Sensor
- Bluetooth radio for hands free calling
- LED lights package (includes 6 x long distance-wide area, 2 working lights, 2 row finder lights)
- Remote adjustable straw chopper
- Trailer Hitch with rotating coupler and foldable drawbar
- Please call for our latest price
For more information on this New Holland CR9.80 Intellicruise Combine Harvester for Sale UK please contact our Agricultural sales department and ask for Kevin Gray or call 07747 270490.
We also have various combine harvesters for sale and a range of other agricultural equipment for sale at any time.
This machine is located at our Sutterton Depot.
Telephone 01205 460466
The Burdens Group Ltd can provide delivery of your machine, which will be agreed during the sales or hire process if required. Delivery is charged extra, unless agreed otherwise in writing, and a date and expected time of delivery will be arranged with you.
You may collect your machine in person or arrange collection through a third party. However, we will require all the details in writing if using a third party before we will release the machine. If choosing to collect your machine, please ensure we have agreed on the date that it is being collected so everything can be ready for you.
To obtain the latest information on any particular machine we advise you to contact the relevant sales or hire team who can then give you further details
Most of our used stock machinery can be hired out on a short or long term basis, with the option to purchase at the end of the hire period.
Where hire is offered for a stock machine, this becomes subject to our hire terms and conditions. Delivery and collection of the hire machine can also be arranged.
For more in information please contact the Agfleet or Groundcare Hire team who can then give you further details.
Finance can be arranged for our stock machinery, subject to status. The Burdens Group Limited offer a number of finance products, including hire purchase, unsecured loan, finance lease and contract hire.
We are not a lender and we do not offer advice on the best type of finance for you. If you plan to finance your machine, we recommend you seek professional advice from your accountant before committing to any of our financial products, as each circumstance will be different.
For more in information please contact the finance team who can then give you further details.
Whilst we make our best effort in ensuring that the information supplied on our machinery is true and accurate to the best of our knowledge, there may be times when the hours and/or specification listed may vary slightly from the actual hours and/or specification.
For the latest information we advise you to contact the relevant sales or hire team who can give you exact details.