Parts Supervisor Job Vacancy
Parts Supervisor – Sutterton Depot
The Burdens Group Limited is a forward thinking agricultural and professional groundcare machinery dealership with a long standing reputation for service.
Established in 1972 and now employing over 80 people across 5 depots, we hold the New Holland franchise and Ransomes, Jacobsen, Kuhn and Amazone alongside many others.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Parts Supervisor at our Sutterton Depot.
Reporting directly to the Group Parts Manager, you will have a proven track record in parts. You will provide service to customers and service engineers and help to manage and develop the showroom.
You will also be working alongside the Group Parts Manager to manage purchase orders and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Be a strong communicator
- Work well as part of a team and individually as the role demands
- Be able to utilise computers and computer capabilities for inventory, record keeping, parts information, etc.
- Have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise workloads
- Have the ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Have good attention to detail
- Understand stock rotation and inventory management
- Have excellent customer service skills, as this is a customer facing role
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours to suit the business
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- A Forklift licence is preferred
In return we offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, 22 days holiday plus Bank holidays, staff discount scheme and a comprehensive training package.
Please send your current C.V. along with a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this position to email@example.com.
Closing date: Tuesday 30th June 2020