Parts Sales Assistant Job Vacancy
Parts Sales Assistant Required
The Burdens Group Limited is a forward thinking agricultural and professional groundcare machinery dealership with a long standing reputation for service.
Established in 1972 and now employing over 80 people across 5 depots, we hold the New Holland, Kuhn, Amazone, Ransomes and Jacobsen franchises alongside many others.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and highly motivated Parts Sales Assistant to join our professional friendly team.
Reporting directly to the Parts Supervisor, the successful candidate will be required to:
- Serve external customers with parts
- Supply parts to our own service technicians as required
- Assist with ordering, stock takes and parts returns
- Maintain the showroom
- When required, deliver parts to customers sites
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities;
- Be a strong communicator
- Work well as part of a team and individually as the role demands
- Be able to utilise computers for inventory management and parts identification
- Have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise workloads
- Have the ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Have good attention to detail
- Understand stock rotation and inventory management
- Have excellent customer service skills, as this is a customer facing role
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours to suit the business
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- A Forklift licence is preferred
In return we offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme, 22 days holiday plus Bank holidays, staff discount scheme and a comprehensive training package.
Please send your current C.V. along with a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this position to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 26th February 2021