Administrator/Receptionist Job Vacancy
Administrator/Receptionist – Maternity Cover
The Burdens Group Limited is a forward thinking agricultural and professional groundcare machinery dealership with a long standing reputation for service.
Established in 1972 and now employing over 80 people across 5 depots, we hold the New Holland franchise and Ransomes, Jacobsen, Kuhn and Amazone alongside many others.
The role is to provide administrative support at our North Kyme Depot and also working alongside our accounts team based at our Head Office in Sutterton.
This is varied and demanding role, and you will need to have excellent customer service skills, be a good communicator and be able to work on your own initiative.
Duties include handling incoming telephone calls, helping with hire enquiries, preparing reports, invoicing and undertaking a wide range of general office administrative duties.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Be a strong communicator
- Be computer literate, eg Word, Excel, Database knowledge
- Have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Have the ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Work well as part of a team and individually as the role demands
- Have good attention to detail
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours to suit the business
In return we offer a competitive salary, company pension scheme and 22 days holiday plus Bank holidays.
Please send your current C.V. along with a covering letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this position to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday, 19th June 2020